We are currently located at 21 West North St, in the Northside neighborhood of Akron, Ohio. Here's our vcard:
We have regular meetings. If you'd like to get to know the folks in SYNHAK and keep up to date with things, you are encouraged to attend.
 Via Akron Metro 🚌
The Akron Metro website is useful for finding bus schedules. Google Maps also has the metro's schedule available for route planning.
 Route 34
Route 34 stops at the corner of Howard and North, right next to Cascade Park. We're across North in the large brick building.
 Route 10
Route 10 stops at the same spot as Route 34.
 Route 1
Get off at the corner of E. Market and N. Main, then transfer to either the 34 or 10 outbound.
 Everything Else
Go to the transit center, then hop on either the 34 or 10 outbound.
 By Personal Transport 🚗
If you're coming by Car, Truck, or street-legal Emu we've got a parking lot. (FREE PARKING)
 From Downtown Akron
- Head north on Main St., continuing down the hill past Market until it turns into Howard. We're at the corner of North and Howard.
 From North
- Take route 8 south into Akron.
- Get off at the Cuyahoga Falls Ave/Howe Ave. exit
- Turn right onto Cuyahoga Falls Ave and continue past Broadway.
- Turn left onto Howard.
 From Canton
- Take 77 north
- Continue onto 8 north
- Take the exit for Cuyahoga Falls Ave
- Turn left onto Gorge Blvd
- Turn left under Route 8
- Another left at the light onto Cuyahoga Falls Ave
- Continue past Broadway.
- Turn left on Howard.
 From Wadsworth, or Kent
- Hop on Route 76 towards Akron
- Take the exit for Route 59
- Turn left at the light at the end of route 59 onto Howard.
- We're at the corner of Howard and West North, on your left.