1456 Riverside Dr, Akron, Ohio
 Pre-meeting banter
- Trever made an automated way for meetings to work. Phong should email you to remind you that there is a meeting.
- There is a moderator and a note taker. The instructions are on the meeting page
- This is so anyone can hold the meeting. No officers have to be present
- Note Taker: Penny Golightly
- Moderator: Trever Fischer
- Proposal by --Tdfischer 14:17, 10 May 2012 (EDT): Weekly meetings
- Proposal by --Tdfischer 11:06, 11 May 2012 (EDT): Ann Arbor Mini Maker Faire
- Passed. If you want to help out, there is a carpool for Ann Arbor at 8 am from SYNHAK on June 2.
- Proposal by --Tdfischer 17:18, 11 May 2012 (EDT): Adopt the membership policy described at Membership#Application Process
- Proposal by --Tdfischer 17:15, 11 May 2012 (EDT): Permit all applications from Opening Day to become members without the entire membership approval process that can take a few weeks, on the grounds that we need more dues to move out.
- Proposal by --Tdfischer 17:28, 11 May 2012 (EDT): Sign us up with PayPal.
- Did not pass
- Proposal by --Phuzion 11:16, 15 May 2012 (EDT): Transfer synhak.org domain from Chris Egeland's control directly to SYN/HAK and use SYN/HAK funds to pay for the transfer/renewal. Domain expires 13-07-2012 (59 days from meeting date). Hosting will continue to be provided by Chris Egeland free of charge to SYN/HAK for the time being.
 Introduction and Names
- He works at a chem lab and he found out about syn/hak by Google
- He's an EE and he heard about this through Trever at an ADG meeting
- He's an IT dude and he's an officer for this silly place
- measures boobs and does chemistry. Heard about place through Trever. Is also secretary, treasurer and board member
- He's on the board and he found out about this place via the Noise in his head
- Omar wants to make an Omarbot.
- Andrew Leitholf
- he has no projects in mind but he wants to learn about micro controllers and ham radio. He home brews and geology.
- Ken Burns
- He's working on making mini-Arduinos and he would like to learn metalworking. Has been working in EE for 12 years and at his current job for 9 years. Ken is happy when he speaks to Omar.
- Craig Burgdorf
- He's here for the collaboration and he's into solar stuff and plumbing. Lately he's been trying to run his network rack off of solar.
All these dudes are now members! Huzzah!
 Financial Report
- Funds in bank: $1,013.93
 Discussion Items
- Member card
- Is there anything in the rules about using items when drunk?