1456 Riverside Dr, Akron, Ohio
- Note Taker: Trever Fischer
- Moderator: Chris Egeland
 Introduction and Names
- Invite a knowledgable member to explain what SYNHAK is about:
SYNHAK is an infrastructure provider for people who want to make things. SYNHAK provides space, tools, and infrastructure to help others learn new skills and create cool things. SYNHAK exists through and depends on membership dues, donations, and the hard work of individuals such as ourselves. Our code of conduct is "Be excellent to each other."
- Round of introductions
- Andrew - Chemistry stuff
- Penny - Eats the pretzels
- Ryan - Software Engineer
- Heard us on NPR, also heard via Andy
- Trever - Also a software engineer
- Dan - Trollface.jpg.png.exe.bat
- chris - Moderator via arm twisting* (not really)
- Phong - terrorizer
- Trever - met with the coworking space people
- Andrew - found US plastics, they make thermomoldable plastic that is foodsafe. For making chocolate molds on the former. $11–$12 for a 24"x18" sheet.
- Penny - this thursday: first crafting day at 7 PM.
- Trever and Penny - If you're not gonna show up to an event 'till after 7:30, let the organizer know. They tend to vacate around then.
- Read off any names open for application
- Anyone eligible should:
- Introduce yourself
- Answer any questions
- Leave the area
- Members present should reach consensus on whether or not they join
- Applicants may return
 Financial Report
- Funds in bank: $1231.94
- Proposal by --Phuzion 08:23, 8 June 2012 (EDT): Since the magic plastic arrived (credit/debit card), begin the process of transferring domain ownership to SYN/HAK. Less of an actual meeting item, more of something to do AT the meeting.
- Not a real proposal
- Proposal by --Tdfischer 11:43, 12 June 2012 (EDT): Allocation of $150 for purchasing a digital hot air rework station: http://www.amazon.com/Updated-Aoyue-Digital-Soldering-absorber/dp/B006FA481G/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1339515476&sr=1-1
- Proposal by --220.127.116.11 12:00, 12 June 2012 (EDT): Talk about Ilted's parts dryer
 Discussion Items
- Discussion about the coworking space and how the two of us can benefit
- Trever - Give members a discounted rate for being members of the other space.
- Chris - We need a short lease, the option to sign a new one, etc.
- Rent for under $400/mo, 700sq ft