Find a home/old 2
See also: bug:6
Simply put, it is amazing. $750 a month for 800 sq ft. The landlord fully supports our efforts. Awesome neighbors. Amazing location. Its as though noisebridge's physical location came to Akron.
- Human friendly
- Downtown Akron
- Will allow for us to operate fabrication equipment, such as drills, soldering, music.
- Nice neighbors
- Open space
- Power outlets. Lots of those.
- Space for a kitchen. At least a fridge and microwave.
- Internet access
- 24/7 access for some people
- Divisible space for a classroom
- Kitchen sink (seriously)
- Ability to wire up the place with CAT5.
- A door with some kind of shared authentication mechanism
- Shared keys
- Internet controlled
- Tall ceilings
The Carlton Building
The Delaware Building
- Suite 102 is only 1.5k/mo. Looks promising.
- Contacted on 7/14/11, waiting for reply --188.8.131.52 23:47, 14 July 2011 (EDT)
Made a phone call to NAI Cummins. A realtor is looking around for options downtown! --Tdfischer 09:43, 22 July 2011 (EDT)
Selle Generator Works
Called on July 25th, the guy there is super excited to try and find a place for us in the complex. What could be more awesome than working in a mostly empty generator factory? --184.108.40.206 11:31, 25 July 2011 (EDT)
Found a realtor who is actually interested in what we're doing and looking hard to find us a place. I'm meeting with him on Friday, July 29th to go around downtown and see our options --Tdfischer 08:46, 29 July 2011 (EDT)